1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
We will comply with Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations, guideline stipulated by the country, and other criterions regarding the handling of personal information obtained in all businesses. Furthermore, we will protect personal information by drawing up personal information protection management systems in compliance with “Personal Information Protection Management Systems Requirements” (JIS Q15001).
2. Usage within the Scope of Use Purpose
When we obtain and use personal information, we will specify the use purpose of such information, and will not engage in handling of personal information that goes beyond the scope necessary to achieve specified use purpose (usage other than for use purpose). Furthermore, we will carry out proper management measure to ensure it will not be used for reasons other than for the intended purpose.
3. Providing to Third Party
Except in the case of obtaining your consent or required by laws and regulations, etc., we will not provide personal information to third party by going beyond the scope necessary to achieve use purpose. Furthermore, even in the case of obtaining personal information due to merger and other reasons, we will not handle such information by going beyond the scope of use purpose prior to succession, without your prior consent.
4. Response to Consultation
If we receive compliant and consultation regarding the handling of personal information, we will promptly investigate relation of fact, etc. concerning its details, and will respond within a reasonable period in a sincere manner.
5. Safety Control Measures
In order to ensure proper management of personal information obtained by us, we will carry out organizational/personal/physical/technical safety measure, and will engage in prevention and correction of divulgence, loss or damage arising in personal information. Furthermore, if preservation period stipulated in laws and regulations passes, or if it no longer becomes necessary to handle your personal information, we will promptly dispose your personal information.
6. Supervising of Outsourced Party
We may outsource personal information obtained by us to third party within the scope necessary to achieve use purpose. In such case, we will make sure that appropriate safety control measure can be implemented via contract, etc. in compliance with Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
7. Strengthening of System, etc.
In consideration of the change in social conditions/environment, we will review the Personal Information Protection Management Systems regarding protection of personal information on continual basis and will improve our engagement to protect personal information.
1. Matters Regarding Obtainment of Personal Information
We will obtain the following personal information pursuant to laws.
・E-mail, name, phone number, address, date of birth, gender.
All of your information obtained by us are being provided based on your intention. Please also note in advance that we may refuse your use of service, if you cannot provide us with all or part of information to be obtained by us related to use of service.
2. Use Purpose of Personal Information
We will use personal information stated in Article 1 pursuant to laws as described below.
- ・For answering inquiries from you
3. Restriction on Providing Personal Information to Third Party
Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third party without your prior consent.
- (1) If, pursuant to laws and regulations
- (2) If it becomes necessary to protect human life/body or property and the Company is having a difficult time gaining your consent
- (3) If there is a particular need to improve public health or promote sound upbringing of children and where it is difficult to obtain your prior consent
- (4) If it becomes necessary to cooperate with government body or local public body or person designated by such body concerning their performance of work stipulated in laws and regulations, and where gaining your consent can potentially interfere with the performance of such work
However, the following cases shall not correspond to third party stipulated in the above.
- (1) If we are outsourcing all or part of handing of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve use purpose
- (2) In the case where personal information is being provided due to succession of business based on merger or other reasons
- (3) In the case where personal information is being used jointly with a specific person, if such intention and items of personal information used jointly, scope of a person engaged in joint use, use purpose of person engaged in use, name or title of a person responsible for management of such personal information are being notified to customer in advance, or said items are at condition readily accessible to customer.
If we intend to engage in joint use of personal information with specific person, or if use purpose or name or title of person in charge of management is being changed, we will notify customer in advance concerning changed content, or place said content at condition readily accessible to customer.
4. Jointly use
- ・K.K. VAMPROSE
6. Procedure for Disclosure, Correction, etc.
For requesting disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure, use purpose notice, correction, etc. in the case where content of personal information subject to disclosure is contrary to fact, etc., cease of use, etc. and suspension of providing to third party (hereinafter, “Disclosure, etc.”), please follow the following directions.
・Request by Customer Support Center
Please contact the Customer Support Center settled in Article 8
7. Consultation/Complaint, etc. Regarding Handling of Personal Information
Please contact the following inquiry information concerning inquiries such as consultation, complaint, objection, etc. regarding our handling of personal information. You may also withdraw your consent at any time.
[Inquiry information on personal information]
Humax Shibuya 3F BLD. 1-14-6 Dogenzaka Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0043
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We accept inquiries 24 hours a day.